Episode 2

Well, moving on with the story- after a year in Hyderabad, we moved to the hill station Ooty. I remember a lot of relatives coming to visit, riding ponies, boating in the lake, learning to tie my shoelaces and playing some weird game which involved rolling down a small hillside.

We came back to Trivandrum when I was six and stayed on for a year, when I tried my hand at a lot of stuff- singing, break-dance, painting ,etcetera, etcetera. All in all it was a pretty uneventful year, the only lasting mark left was a scar on my knee from a nasty fall, which I don't remember that well.

After Trivandrum came Delhi, where I spent three very eventful years of my life. But that in itself is a different story.

I blame the broadband rates in India for my very short posts. Next time I'll type them offline. My attention span has nothing to do with this.

And the laptop I wrote about yesterday- I got it. Dumped all my music into it, and navigated around it for about three hours before I finally got a hang of Vista. It's pretty, but I'm used to XP. Maybe I'll type the next 'long' post in my new laptop...

0 comments :: Episode 2