Random thoughts

Well… life does go on, and pretty fast too, for all that matters.
Right now, I’m sitting at home, in New Delhi, typing away aimlessly into the idiot box in front of me. I had always envisioned a blog to be a channel for my thoughts, but as I try channeling them they elude me one by one. Either I have too many thoughts or too few, but the point is, I can’t think of any now. I’m not trying to be funny or anything, but I want my first post to be whole truth.

I had planned, initially; to make this blog an autobiography of sorts. But I don’t know how far back my memories run, and for how long my patience withstands. So ultimately, this going to be a medley of my yester-years, the present age, and my plans for the future.

To cut a long story short this blog will be a very random collage of the relatively colourful experiences of my life.

0 comments :: Random thoughts