The Extravagant Adventures of a Hopeless Middle aged Romantic, Episode 2:

(Try reading between the lines, understand the symbolism.)

He walked and walked until he saw
A bright and shining light,
That lightened up the darkened path,
And painted up the night.

Then he saw a little bird perched
Upon a tall oak tree.
She sang a melancholy dirge,
And was sad as sad could be.

"Why do you weep, O little bird?",
He asked in sympathy.
"My son, he died, burned in the fire, 
All alone he left me."

He walked away from the murderous light,
Afraid that he might die.
"What happens next", you ask of me,
"Patience, my friend!", say I.  




2 comments :: The Extravagant Adventures of a Hopeless Middle aged Romantic, Episode 2:

  1. lol.. thanks for the perv hint :)
    btw is the electric yours?? is so want one..:D, but i got a semi acoustic now, so im kinda semi satisfied.

  2. i see a writer in the making...:)
    superb!!!
    write one episode everyday...lol