Hey... who's this?



The guy who is playing the guitar so wonderfully in the video above, who is he? Is he Michael Scofield, a bald Liam Gallagher, perhap's a musical Ronaldo? Guess again folks. Yours truly can also play, as you might have inferred from the videos in the sidebar (although that's only fooling around). And yours truly has also shaved his head.
Well, I think I'll post more videos of me playing the guitar. It may seem a touch Narcissistic, but, hey, I'm allowed that much of vanity.
Feel free to request any song you like. Maybe this blog can become a jukebox of sorts:-)(if i can't play the song, I'll post a video from YouTube in consolation;D).

1 comments :: Hey... who's this?

  1. oyyyeeeee
    is dat u??????????????
    no wonder ghar jaakar everything proper... maaaan if u had this proper look in coll naaa...u wudn have got half the scoldings in dc lab :p :p