Hello...Hello.. Testing please...Check...Check...

I've been feeling quite depressed lately. And very agitated. I get provoked at the most trivial things.
I was browsing around aimlessly, when I found the link to a test on www.okcupid.com. 
It's called the 'How you would commit murder test'.
I took it.
Turns out, you guys should stay away from me....
Here's the result:

You are a victim to your animal instincts. When you get angry, you lose control. If you were to murder someone, it would probably be after a heated confrontation. You'd get so furious that your only aim would be to cause the other person pain. And how would you do that? You'd reach out your arms and strangle them to death. Slow, painful and ugly.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 24% on Composure
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 19% on Style
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 10% on Intelligence
 


So, whaddaya say? Friends for life??:-p










And while I was at the testing thing.... I took one more....
The 'Who you would be in 1400'  test...
Surprisingly... I'm the Cardinal... Result:

The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test

Your Score: The Cardinal

You scored 71% Cardinal, 30% Monk, 20% Lady, and 32% Knight!

You are the real power behind the throne. No one dares dispute or refuse you. Which is good because that's how you get things done. You are also, however, completely corrupt and highly immoral. This doesn't bother you in the least as you lounge around your rich comfortable surroundings, reveling in wealth and authority.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Cardinal
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Monk
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Lady
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Knight

0 comments :: Hello...Hello.. Testing please...Check...Check...