Help! Again

I ask for you help. Again.
You may have checked out the song sample I composed and uploaded earlier this month. Well that one's almost done. A few final finishing touches and it'll be a free mp3 download:D.
But in the meantime, I was also working on another song. It was originially meant to be a grand ballad, for a fallen hero or something, but now I don't really know. I just can't get the lyrics to gel properly with the music. So I've uploaded just the instrumental, karaoke, if you may. It'll give you a general idea of the rhythm of the song, so that you can help me with the lyrics. Complete lyrics, incomplete lyrics, ideas, praise, criticism, advice, everything is very welcome. Click on the link below:
newsong2full.wav

Here's your chance to get your name up as a lyricist if I ever become a major star :D...

2 comments :: Help! Again

  1. Very well played... I would imagine the setting for this song to be - raining, two people meeting, reminiscence, ruminating.... nice tune again.. I hope you keep this instrumental version also...

  2. thanks... i wrote some lyrics finally, just sang it for the heck of it... will be posting that soon...