Some Seinfeld?

Cutting straight to the chase, I watched Seasons 1 to 7 of Seinfeld in the past week, apart from all the Euro matches. I'm rooting for Spain because Fernando Torres plays for Spain. I like Torres because he plays for Liverpool. I like Liverpool because Manchester Untited hates Liverpool. And I hate Manchester United because, well, I don't really know. I faintly recollect that years ago, my brother and I would play FIFA 98 multiplayer, and I'd choose Man U, and lose most of the time. Then I started playing with Liverpool, and what do you know? One win after another.
And I love Seinfeld. I don't love Jerry Seinfeld, like I don't love any other men, I just love the show. That's why I watched seven seasons in seven days. And that's with a day of rest in between. I watched two seasons yesterday. And like you might have guessed, I have them all on DVD, well all save one or two episodes, which I have already watched on Star World. How I came into ownership of such a veritable treasure is a long story. One of my friends, who lives in IIT Kharagpur, incidentally, brought what he claimed to be all of Seinfeld, in high quality video back to college after the second semester break. Unfortunately, the idiot didn't know how to use DC++ and seasons 1,5,7,8,9 were .dctmp files, partially downloaded, that is. So that left me with seasons 2 to 4, thankfully in high quality video.
Now I was desperate for high quality video, that is 170 odd mb to an episode, as almost everyone already had the low qualtity 30 mb episodes, in which Kramer and Seinfeld look the same, and George is distinguishable because of the baldness. So I searched for high quality videos for a full semester, in vain. I came home dejected, and what do you know, an old friend of mine had them all, well except the final season. I could download it, but I already exceeded my download limit here and torrents are banned in college. And I'm sick of using limewire to download episodes one by one. And I'm sick of sitting in the library all day.
So this is an appeal. If anyone has, or knows someone who has season 9 of Seinfeld in high qualtity, please burn it on a couple of DVDs and send it to me. If you live in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Chennai, Trichy or Trivandrum, burn the DVDs and stay where you are, I'll come and get it.
Please!

4 comments :: Some Seinfeld?

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. ohhh yaa u think anyone will do that for u... like burn n wait for the superman to come and collect it!!!
    no posts for a week and i was wondering whats wrong with all mallu quota guys... they just disappear into thin air !!!

  3. ya right... discriminate, exploit... small humble mallu indians we are... way beneath the royal bahraini NRIs... and ooh, way way beneath kandpal's benchmates... :)

  4. ssshhhhhhhhh!!!!
    dont say anymore :P