I, Ibanez!

Whoa!


I can hardly say anything else. I now own an Ibanez V72E acoustic guitar. You'll probably see it splashed all over my orkut account, and I've even made it my gtalk custom message, but the fact remains that I now own an Ibanez, which is light years above the Givson 150 that I used to play on. It cost me INR 8650 for the guitar plus the works- gigbag, capo, strap and an extra set of authentic D'Addario bronze strings. A fortune, I agree. But I'm not complaining.




About this particular guitar, it has a spruce top, mahogany back, sides and neck, and a rosewood fretboard. It comes with a handy on board tuner.

And I've found out that a list of famous Ibanez users include:

  1. Michael Einziger of Incubus
  2. Gareth Davies of Funeral for a Friend
  3. Brad Walst and Barry Stock of Three Days Grace
  4. Terry Balsamo of Evanescence
  5. Chris Broderick of Megadeath
  6. Brad Delson and Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park
  7. Mike Deowolf and Steve Richards of Taproot
  8. Ed Faris of Adema
  9. Tom Fischer of Celtic Frost
  10. Martin Hagstrom of Meshuggah
  11. Dexter Holland, Greg K and Noodles of The Offspring
  12. Steve Holt and Mike Whitney of 36 Crazyfists
  13. Sean Kipe of Course of Nature
  14. Munky and Fieldy of Korn
  15. Mike Mushok of Staind
  16. Josh Rand and Corey Taylor of Stonesour
  17. Matt Roberts of Three Doors Down
  18. Mike Thomson and Paul Gray of Slipknot
  19. Dave Weiner, and Steve Vai himself!
  20. David Williams, with Michael Jackson
  21. and a lot more.

Here's hoping that some day, someone buys an ibanez and makes a list like this and it has my name on it, cheerio!

3 comments :: I, Ibanez!

  1. im glad u finally changed ur tagline... "life n times of KC" sounded so arrgggghhh emperorish :(

  2. y so much fuss over a piece of wood n some strings!! sigh.. grow up kc ;) else ull feel like bloging over ginger breadman next :P

  3. sujay, you are just not fortunate enough to understand :)